Ohm Referral Code - OHMREFD0335E
Putting this out there on the web in case anyone needs it.
This will give you a $20 credit to offset your electricity bills if you are a new Ohm customer.
#OpenElectricityMarket #Ohm.sg #OhmEnergy
Still undecided? Need some convincing on why you should pick Ohm over other retailers?
- Short/No contract plans available. This means you can bail out if you think there is a much better offer out there. A long contract under the right terms can be to your advantage but it's mainly there to lock you in as a customer.
- All inclusive rates. No worries about paying more than the quoted rates, as all third party charges are inclusive. (This excludes the Market Ohm plan which is intended to be a niche plan.)
- One of the best rates on the market. (up to 25% off SP tariff, or up to 17.98c/kwh all inclusive with GST) Other retailers claiming better rates may have hidden charges, or have some catch to their plan, such as autorenewing contract under very unfavourable terms or being trial only. Beware of retailers who play the "hope you forget" game, with upfront carrots quickly locking you into a bad contract if you forget to change plans/terminate just before the contract expires.
- TLF absorbed. Ohm absorbs transmission loss factor costs as of 26 April 2018. Ohm was actually the first to do this. Some other unscrupulous retailers actually hid the TLF behind cryptic terms like "Loss Adjusted Consumption". This means saving an extra 3.4% savings on Ohm.
- Same SP bill. Other retailers tend to use their own billing system which means one more bill to settle separately from your other utilities.
- Green option available. Solar isn't the only solution. Most solar plans only use a token 1-10% of actual solar energy. Not really a wise bet to try to beat the carbon tax with a solar plan that pegs to SP tariff either, if they don't explicitly provide a carbon tax rebate. That said, Ohm provides an optional carbon offset add on that you can purchase.
- AMI meter not required. None of their plans require a meter upgrade, but you can optionally upgrade to an AMI meter for $40 (payable to SP group) if you wish to.
- No unnecessary spending on marketing and salespeople. Instead, they pay you to refer others if you think their service is great. They also have a lean corporate structure which means less cost of operations to recover from you.
- Well written and comprehensive FAQ. Honestly, I have yet to see another retailer that has an FAQ section that is more comprehensive than what they have. See for yourself at https://ohm.sg/faq.
All in all, Ohm gives you the best rates without any of the fuss or traps that other retailers have. I did my research with the plans that the 14 retailers for the Jurong Open Electricity Market soft launch came up with, and Ohm is almost unrivaled. Only Geneco's Night Saver back then offered a unique peak/off peak plan that Ohm doesn't cover, and even then it would still cost roughly the same monthly for most users as compared to Ohm Discount.
Convinced? Sign up at Ohm.sg and use the referral code above for your $20 credit. Don't forget to press the apply button!
Join the resistance movement against high electricity prices! Switch to Ohm today!
PS: This site/domain is intentionally left bare, as it does not usually contain any publicly accessible content. If you need a much nicer website to convince you to switch to Ohm, do consider visiting their site at https://ohm.sg. This site is not affiliated with Ohm.